– John Cirincione, SRA
The objectives of the seminar are to educate appraisers about:
- Understand the components of AI including the internet, big data, machine learning, and the internet of things.
- Understand the relationship of the interplay between the components of AI.
- See how real estate appraisal is impacted by technological change that will be further altered by advances in AI.
- Understand how to change in order to meet the new challenges.
- Understand blockchain and how it can be used to facilitate real estate transactions.
- Understand how technologies work in tandem with blockchain to transform the real estate marketplace.
- Recognize the challenges and the potential to gain knowledge that you’ll be able to use to provide more relevant analysis to your clients.
Mark Smeltzer, SRA
100% attendance is required for all Appraisal Institute education programs. This follows Appraiser Qualifications Board minimum criteria requirements. A “classroom hour” is defined as 50 minutes out of each 60 minute segment. A 10-minute break per hour is allowed and a student would still meet the 100% attendance requirement. Students should not be late or leave early; if they are late or leave early, they will not receive credit.
- Up to 15 days prior to program start date, $50 cancellation fee.
- 2-14 days prior to program start date, $75 cancellation fee.
- Less than 2 days prior to program start date, forfeit of payment unless a student replacement is provided.
NOTE: If you have a disability and require accommodation, please notify the Appraisal Institute’s Seattle Chapter in writing at least two weeks in advance and we will arrange for reasonable accommodations. We reserve the right to cancel, limit, or reschedule the course and change faculty assignments and facility locations at any time. Prospective students should confirm their registration before making any non-refundable airline reservations.
AI Members – $TBA
Non-AI Members – $TBA
The class tuition includes LUNCH
Class Materials-Download: Please bring your downloaded materials with you, or have them loaded on your laptop ready for viewing. No additional materials will be available at the class.
Class Materials-Printed: If you opted to purchase printed materials at an additional fee when registering, they will be shipped directly to you, please bring them with you. No additional materials will be available at the class.